Thursday, May 5, 2011

Testosterone Is Good

I have just finished my "On Ramp" with Crossfit. If you don't know what that is, they basically give you to an instructor for 6 sessions and show you all the moves: Snatches, Sumo Dead-lift high pulls, the most painful squats you've ever seen in your life, etc... It's been incredibly painful, but the difference it gives you in how you feel is insane.

I haven't been this pumped in a long time. Something about pushing yourself til you're lying in a pool of your own juices really gets the blood pumping. I feel more alert and generally like I could take on the world. God I love testosterone.

My aggression is up as well. Stuff just hasn't been phasing me like it normally does. Things happen, and I'm very relaxed about it. Normally when something goes wrong at work, everyone's first reaction is to run around like it's the end of the world. It's barely affecting me this week. I can see how working out can greatly increase your chances with women. Problems just seem smaller when your body chemistry is in full swing.



As an aside, I thought I'd show you what my trainer recommended for after workout recovery. I have never done any after workout supplements, but I have to tell you. I didn't have this the first two workouts, and the difference after the last four has been insane. I spend a couple of days being sore after the first two. I'm still tired, but It genuinely takes the edge off.



I started out doing this to help me get good with women, but the reality is that it's not really about them. Don't get me wrong, I still want women, but I like becoming a better person. I feel like I'm finally getting out of my rut.

Just 3 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment