Friday, April 22, 2011

Covering All The Angles

I ran into an interesting post by sofia the other day.

Professors and their groupies

The topic of the post was kind of a miss for me, but one part was very revealing.

"(Note that my biggest unrealized fantasy has always been to have an older, professorly type take advantage of me during office hours. Rather, ravish me. Replete with sloppily pushing my skirt up, and tearing my pantyhose as he haphazardly takes it off. Mmm, handling me in that particularly male style, running his fingers through my hair, pulling my neck to his mouth so he can taste my skin whilst savagely rubbing his hard on against me. Grabbing my tits, pulling my bra aside, sucking on my tits as he lets his finger wander inside my now soaked pussy. I’m moaning now, helpless to his desire. I want to lick his fingers. I want to submit entirely to him. OOOooooh, I’m too distracted now.)"

I know, she has a way with words. Kind of makes you wish you had your hands all over her, or other places. Suffice it to say, I am continually amazed with women on the internet. They are so candid, whereas the contrast to real life conversations is so reserved by comparison. But, the reality is that women like sex, they just don't like initiating it. I'm fairly certain this is biological. It's not going to change. That means one thing for me.

I have to get comfortable with initiating sex!

I know, big shocker for most of you. However, I grew up in church. We are told that a mans desires are essentially bad from a VERY young age (birth)! I'm checking that crap at the door as of this moment. After reading Sofia's very erotic statement above, it's clear women like sex. They just like it from certain people with certain prerequesits. That just means that I have to become that person and provide those conditions.

Easily said, not so easily done....................yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment