Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Mission

The dark side is calling me.

I am now just two weeks from my class. Three weeks from today, I will not just be decent with women, but genuinely skilled. I have to stay focused.

The reason I want to learn game isn't because of some out of control libido. I'm not even in it for the sex. Women have always been a mystery to me. They genuinely bother me when I get near them. It's stupid. It's moronic. It's completely irrational. It's also not going away on it's own.

That's why I'm doing this. I want to look at women and genuinely not be impressed. I want to know that getting another beautiful woman is not going to be a challenge. That I could have my pick whenever I want it. But why would I want that?

I don't want it for me. I want other men to see it. For them to look at me and wonder how I do it. To have them ask me how is that even possible. To teach them the same things I learned. For them to become the exact same. That is a scary group of men. Men who are not distracted by women. Men who barely notice women until they are called upon. Men who live for their mission alone. To mold them into something that is positive again. To give them the tools to overcome this rotting edifice that they are trapped inside of.

Imagine a world where world of warcraft is played only by girls who have let their physical appearance go so badly that they can't even get dates anymore. Imagine all the guys who used to play are now wide awake and moving with purpose again. That world would be freaking awesome. Probably a little scary for all the women folk out there who like us nice and placid. Not to me.

That's why I can't falter. I can't slip off into just looking for my own pleasure. Too many men are depending on me. All the sex in the world isn't worth giving up on this dream. There's too much at stake.

That's my purpose. I'm Morpheus and I'm on a mission to find the One. I'm not the one to teach all these men, I know that. But there is a guy out there, somewhere, who is going to turn this world on it's head, and I CAN teach him.

Even Morpheus started somewhere. Everyone falls the first time. I can't afford to fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment