Monday, May 2, 2011

Freaking Out

Yep, I'm freaking out. I officially have one week until my trip. Here is a copy of my plane flight time heading to Austin.



The hilarious part is that I am leaving on Mother's Day. I honestly had no clue about this when I set the date for the trip. I do find it rather serendipitous that I will be leaving on Mother's Day for the express purpose of abandoning all the teaching I have ever received about women.

Either way, I have no clue what is about to happen here. In two weeks from this day, I will be good with women. Not just ok, or decent, but genuinely capable and confident. Yeah, that thought is awesome and scary. I feel like I'm getting on a roller coaster for the first time! And the worst part of a roller coaster is the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment