Thursday, May 12, 2011

The House

Alright, I am terribly behind on my blog and insanely ahead with my game. So for this post, I'm going to focus on the residence and put up some pictures. Suffice it to say, this has been an adventure.


Welcome to your gaming abode. It's a nice living complex located on 4th street, right in the middle of downtown called the Railyard.

One of the first things they recommend, is you providing some booze for the already large selection so that you have something you like as well. Other than wine, on few occasions, I don't drink, so it's not that big of a deal to me. I did throw in some Patrone for the ladies though.


Here is the living room and the balcony. It's very spartan in here, and that's all by design. The only places to sit are the beds.



Here's the kitchen. It's got everything you need to fix a decent meal if you're on a diet like me. Again, function is the design of this place.



And finally the bedroom. There are other rooms in the place, but for the most part you get the idea. Everything is laid out so that you get the girl back to the bedroom as quickly as possible. That's the place. I'll post more on some of my instructors tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment