Friday, May 20, 2011

Game At It's Core

For those of you who hung in there, I needed a few days. There is no way to practice game at that pace and be able to blog at night. Suffice it to say, I've had a few days to think about things. I've read "The Game". I've been to Roissy's and Roosh's websites. I've been all over the manosphere to learn little thing about game.

This week has changed everything I've learned. Period.

This isn't something you can learn from the sidelines. It's not something that you can apply by simply reading an essay by an unknown blogger who tells you anecdotes. The only way to understand game is to see it work on a woman.

After a few days of digesting what I learned, I realize I have a long way to go. Probably a few months before I'm good enough to get laid at will. However, I have the road map laid out in front of me. It's not that hard actually. You get numb to the rejections. Women become just another pretty face on your path toward becoming a better person.

The hardest part for me is the reality that every guy won't be able to do this. They won't be able to find the strength to get off the couch or get away from World of Warcraft. They will continue to rot in a prison of self doubt. Eventually, they may find someone by accident or who just let her biological clock sneak up on her, but they will still be alone. That marriage will be fraught with difficulties because they don't realize what attracts women. And even if they do, they won't understand what it actually means. A lot of guys i've seen on the interwebs talk a good game in text. Good game isn't text, it's experience and failure. Kill the hordes of self doubt that your ego sends against you and climb up on top of the dead bodies. It's going to take a lot for some guys, and others will run instead of fighting. Not me, not anymore.

I'll tell you about the rest of the trip in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment