Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's On

Yep, I just got contacted today by my group over in Texas. I'm extremely excited. The above image is the first page of my logistics document. They literally have thought of everything. They provide a private residence, full kitchen, shopping in the immediate area, and less than two blocks walk to the best night life in town. That's quite a setup! They have put together the Rolls Royce of Pick Up instruction here.

Suffice it to say, I'm fairly impressed. I have a contact guy who goes by the name "The Braeden". That should give you an idea of how different the world these guys live in is compared to the average guys. I'm flying out on Sunday. I'll keep everyone up to date on what's coming. Pictures will be included throughout the week. I'll start Sunday morning and continue throughout the week. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment