Friday, April 8, 2011

Introductions

You guys don't know me. I'm no one of any importance at all. You probably wouldn't look twice if I walked by you. That also happens to be the problem.

I am a normal 28 year old guy. I have a career as a computer programmer. I'm considered extremely nice by just about everyone. I pay my taxes. I buckle my seat belt. I help my land lady take out her garbage. And I'm tired of it all.

I grew up in church in the south. I have been raised by women to be the ultimate knight in shining armor. I'm a nice guy extraordinaire. Crap, I've even had a few girlfriends in spite of myself. Nearly been married once (poor girl).

The last five years of my life have been a failure to launch of grand proportions. I wake up, go to work, play around on the internet, write code, talk to co-workers, come home, walk the dog, and play World of Warcraft. That's right, I'm one of those. We live all around you. Chances are good you've spoken to one of us in the last two days. Chances are also good you forgot about it 20 seconds after it happened. Probably 5, but I like to be safe.

................................All that is about to change!!!

As of last night, I signed up for a residential class at PUATraining.com. It's time to launch and I jumping off the cliff. No putting my foot in to test the water. No slowly getting used to the cold. The first time I realize how frigid this adventure is going to be is when my feet are firmly on the bottom and I'm pushing off to get my first taste of air in the real world.

If you've ever wanted a play by play, wondered if Game was real or not, or just like to laugh at people who are genuinely retarded, then welcome, this is just for you.

I will spend 7 days living in the home of Adam Lyons. Learning from his team of crack PUA's on everything it takes to make women swoon. And swoon they will, so help me God!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, man - glad to hear you're making your venture into the world of game. I'm also glad to hear you're writing about it. I'm in the same place as you (though I'm an accountant not a programmer and I don't play WoW I pass hours aimlessly on the Internet) and I will appreciate getting to follow along with someone else's progress. You're in my Google Reader. Happy hunting!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, it's good to know someone showed up for the party. I'll be documenting everything so that anyone who has questions can see it for themselves.

    ReplyDelete